2.13.2010

In the Pink

My good friends know I spend, well, an excessive amount of time reading design blogs. I like to think it's just part of my morning ritual and inspiration for the day. One of my favorites, Coco+Kelley, had a Valentine's day post for single girls, invoking them to embrace their singlehood and decorate with pink while they still could. While I always tend to hover toward my favorite palette of "any shade of blue", I realized going through my saved images, that I have a lot of love for pink as well. Hmm, inspiration for my next apartment?

Oh, how I would love this front door (and house, too).
Work of Moises Esquenazi, via Desire to Inspire

Betsey Johnson's old New York apartment dining room. Can I have that chandelier, too?

My dream closet! - can't remember where I pulled this from.

Photographer Brandon Barre via Desire to Inspire

Vignette from Kelly Wearstler

No comments:

Post a Comment