1.06.2011

Blue Velvet

After spending last night down in Encinitas with my brother, I made a detour to my friend Catie's new condo, helping her move some of her heavier furniture and talking about future plans for the new place. When I left her house this afternoon and drove back up to Orange County, I found myself daydreaming of my new apartment/condo/house - you know, the one with the perfect location in a mystery city, with amazing natural light, hardwood floors, lots of closets, and my very own outdoor space? While all that may just be fantasy now, I do know it is likely a blue velvet sofa will find its place into my living room. I've been collecting images of them for way too long...

From a vintage Domino Magazine

Internet?

Emily Henderson's adorable living room (now I just need to get my hands on a flag of Finland).

No comments:

Post a Comment