3.08.2011

Style Quiz

After dubbing my aunt "Earthy Textural" yesterday, I came across this Style Quiz thanks to YHL. After selecting images that I "preferred" from others, from various room images - bedroom, kitchen, etc, to what hat I'd want to wear - my result? Unpretentious Bon Vivant - the explanation:

An intimate home of modest proportions. The living room envelops your kitchen in hip cool. A button down bedroom belies it's comfort. Art that definitely does not match the sofa. Thematic table accessories set the mood. A lithe and agreeable cab - no meal required. Pre-war, upper east side attitude. A den of discussion for artists and intellectuals.
And, the best part, the celebrity suspects for my type? Cary Grant and Coco Chanel. Who knew I was that sophisticated?

No comments:

Post a Comment