3.06.2012

Around Town

I'm dying to crawl into bed, so I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet. I left Georgetown right at 5pm so I could meet my Uncle Bruce for dinner downtown. We had a nice dinner at Fogo de Chao and he filled me in on his and my aunt's ongoing process of renovating their house in Pacific Grove. They have decided to make it a passive house, so it was interesting hearing about his forays into this endeavor - and he said he'd pass along some of the research/companies they've looked into, which will be a great resource for me as school leaves you in want of some actual applications, not just the theoretical stuff. I included a pic from our walk together to the capitol after dinner, and then my walk home along the water. Got to get some rest - working in the wood shop tomorrow morning with Kacy, and we have the quarter finals of our volleyball league tomorrow night. This week is racing by!




No comments:

Post a Comment