3.13.2012

Safe to Put our Coats Away?

Today's photoA Sign was my attempt to capture the gorgeousness of DC today - although unfortunately  I had to be inside most of the day. All I wanted to do was go for a nice long bike ride - maybe along the Potomac... luckily the weather forecast is upper 70s all week, so I think I'll have to make time for a bike ride soon. Today was spent on my computer, a combination of Helsinki Library stuff and portfolio. I think I may be getting close (fingers crossed). Evan, Chloe and I did make a point of eating our lunch outside in the park next to the Key Bridge. I think all three of us fair-skinned friends got a little red. But it was nice. And I introduced them to T. Sweets after work. Nothing like a little bit of Gtown nostalgia on a sunny day like today!


No comments:

Post a Comment