3.01.2012

Photo Reboot

I'm going to keep this short because it's been a long day, but I am going to start over with my daily photo posts. I had really been enjoying the photo challenge I started as, to be honest, it was rekindling my desire to blog. But the end of last week, I found myself incredibly sick - and I never get sick. I basically hibernated all weekend, and finally have just been left with a nagging runny nose. But instead of trying to go back and fill in my gaps, I thought with today being March 1, I'd jump on Fat Mum Slim's March Challenge. And while her photo challenge is my attempt at creating a habit, I'm also starting to come up with other things I'd like to tackle on here, so in the next few weeks, I hope to share some new ideas (wow, original content, let's see how this goes!).

I also have to say, Hi Mom! Thanks for checking in on me. I'm feeling much better today, except for completely limping around from too much volleyball last night. 

The March Challenge - this looks fun!

Kicking it off with UP:
My view of the Whitehurst Freeway from K Street in Georgetown.

1 comment: