2.21.2012

I'm back

Alright, I missed yesterday and am barely squeezing in a post today before midnight. I was doing so well, too, but I can rightly blame my disappearance on the internet being down here at the Jenkins' house since Sunday night. It's funny because I don't think of myself much as a computer person, until the minute I don't have access to the internet, and then all of a sudden I feel like I'm in the dark about everything. Like two days off the radar is going to be the end of the world... Luckily that meant that I spent almost all of yesterday in AutoCAD, finally wrapping up the drawing set that Greg and I are working on (crossing my fingers we're printing tomorrow and delivering Thursday). So, this post is pretty weak, but I didn't want to be too far behind in my daily challenges, so here are yesterday and today's:

Yesterday: Morning. The view outside the office window. To me it looks like I've captured falling snow that you can see against the tree, but in reality it is the window that's in desperate need of some windex. 

Today: Water. This was on my walk back to my car after working in Georgetown today. Every Tuesday/Thursday when I'm at Travis's office, I have a feeling of nostalgia. It's been so long since last we met...

Happy Fat Tuesday! Promise I'll be back tomorrow and not be so weak-sauce, I just need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment