2.09.2012

Neck Warmer

Since there has been virtually no snow in DC this winter, I keep thinking spring is upon us and I can start purging my wardrobe of cold-weather clothes. Well, not so much. Last night and today were particularly frosty, so I thought for today's photo challenge (something you wore) I would show you one of my favorite ways to keep warm. For a girl from Southern California, my scarf collection is a bit ridiculous. But they are definitely my go-to accessory to add some fun and color to my winter wardrobe. Here's one of my favorites that's been in heavy rotation this winter.


I also realized today that taking self-portraits with an iPhone is pretty tough - and I have a pretty good reach. So as this challenge goes on, at some point I may have to outsource some photography - or start doing more yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment